PRODUCT INVESTMENT

About 2 weeks after your session, it will be time to come in for your viewing & ordering appointment. There is no minimum purchase so you can create your own collection to suit your own personal style needs. A self printing service which ships directly to your door is provided for your digital purchases. Payment plans are also available - see details at the bottom of this page.


Albums

Heirloom quality custom designed albums featuring rigid substrate pages that lay flat to perfectly display your images on the seamless professional grade photographic prints inside without loosing any of your image to binding. Includes your selected images at low resolution web friendly size (not printable) on USB. Digital image file upgrade is available at extra cost.

  • 6"x6" Leather cover album, 16 lay-flat pages (Up to 20 images)  - $570
  • 8"x8" Leather cover album, 16  lay-flat pages (Up to 20 images)  - $740
  • 8"x8" Crystal and Leather cover album, 20 thick lay-flat gilded pages (Up to 30 images)  - $990
  • 10"x10" Crystal and Leather cover album, 20 thick lay-flat gilded pages (Up to 30 images)  - $1490

Digital Image Files

  • Full resolution digital image files

Single image file​ - $90

- 10 image files - $740

- 20 image files - $1190 ​

  • Digital upgrade for Albums to Full resolution digital image files - $550

 

Mounted Prints

Beautiful professional prints on Kodak Premier Endura Paper mounted into archival quality mats. Mounts are presented in a elegant box to keep your prints safe. 

  • Five 5"x7" Prints in 8"x10" Mounts  -  $375

- Additional 5"x7" Prints in 8"x10" Mounts - $50 each

  • Five 8"x10" Prints in 11"x14" Mounts  -  $440 

- ​Additional 8"x10" Prints in 11"x14" Mounts - $60 each

 

Acrylic Block Gallery Sets

Gorgeous freestanding 3D acrylic block gallery sets are a uniquely luxurious way to display your images, accompanied by a 30 year warranty.

  • Two 5"x7" Blocks & One 7"x14" Block  -  $690
  • Two 8"x12" Blocks & One 12"x12" Block  -  $890

Gallery Wrap Canvas

Fine art canvases on hardwood timber frames, accompanied by a 75 year unconditional replacement warranty. 

Square Canvas Rectangular Canvas
16"x16"  -  $350 12"x18"  -  $320
20"x20"  -  $470 16"x24"  -  $450
24"x24"  -  $600 20"x30"  -  $620
28"x28"  -  $770 24"x36"  -  $830
36"x36"  -  $1000 28"x42"  -  $950
42"x42"  -  $1200 32"x48"  -  $1100
 

 

PRINTING YOUR FILES

Along with a USB drive of high-resolution images, we also upload your images to your own private print fulfilment gallery which links to our professional lab. They will provide you with a printed product that is on par with what is produced by the studio. This printer is a pro-level lab, so they will match the colour calibration information in the files and properly print the images. Their prices are competitive with other consumer labs and they ship right to your front door.


PAYMENT PLANS

  • Orders Under $500 must be paid within 7 days of your ordering appointment.
  • Orders between $500-$750, 50% of the order must be paid within 7 days of your ordering appointment, with the remainder to be paid within one month of your ordering appointment.
  • Orders between $750-$1000, 25% of the order must be paid within 7 days of your ordering appointment, with the remaining 75% to be paid in 3 payments of 25%, due fortnightly after the first payment.
  • Orders between $1000-$2000 20% of the order must be paid within 7 days of your ordering appointment, with the remaining 80% to be paid in 4 payments of 20%, due fortnightly after the first payment.
  • Orders of $2000+ 15% of the order must be paid within 7 days of your ordering appointment, with the remaining 80% to be paid in 5 payments of roughly 15% and 1 payment of 10%, due fortnightly after the first payment.

Prices are subject to change without notice. Current pricing will be honored for thirty days for sessions that are booked with the retainer fee.  Special promotional discounts or other offers cannot be combined.
For more information 
Contact Emma on 0404 461 810 or at emma@ipswichnewbornphotography.com